Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a...


...big family photo shoot!

Karen's brother and his wife are moving to Kansas City and they invited me to come take portraits of the family before they say farewell.























It was a photographer's dream. I had multiple family units to photograph. Cousins, Great-grandma, siblings, couples, two sides of the family, three generations, uncles, a great-uncle, and three dogs. (Sorry Lucky that you didn't make the cut for tonight's post) He'll have to wait for the unveiling of the 250+ proofs I'll share with the family in a few days.)
There were endless possibilities in the beautiful yard surrounding the family home, not to mention beautiful, sweet, photogenic people who allowed me to climb on whatever I needed to get the shot. The woodpile, truck's tailgate, ladder, bench, trailer, tractor....

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP