Monday, June 9, 2008

Has it really been over a week?

I knew I was getting behind in my blogging, but I didn't realize it has been that long since I fed my blogging addiction. I've been blogging in my head everyday, but never wrote anything down. I've been using every spare second to work on my photography projects. Those moments were few and far between with so many people in the campground. There were nights I didn't sit down to work until 10pm. Today is the first day in almost two weeks that I don't have to leave the house. (I don't count returning a movie to RedBox) and I'm looking forward to a quiet day at home. Swimming lessons wrapped up on Friday and I'm thankful I don't have to drive into town every day anymore. I've got tons of pictures to sort through and instead of spoiling the fun of seeing what each of the posts will be about, I'll keep you guessing - that is if you are still checking in to see what our family of 4 is up to.

1 comments:

MerrandaVK June 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

I am checking :) I have you on my google reader.

We are camping next weekend, and the kids are already packed :) They CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP