Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

My observations when I look at these photos compared to the ones in the previous post:

And I thought Julia's hair was curly then!

Sam wore this same shirt this year under his sweatshirt. (Last year it was HOT, this year? Not so much. Today we're struggling to make it to 60.)

Hmmm...where are those blue shorts hiding? They'd probably fit him this year. Last year they were practically falling off of him.

I wish I could find the Memorial Day photo from two years ago - I'm sure there was a flag in the back pocket one that year too.

Sam looked like a toddler last year. At some point he turned into a preschooler. A year really does make a big difference!


1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe May 27, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

isn't it amazing how much can change in a year... especially with kids. :)

brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP