Saturday, March 1, 2008

Booked

I hosted a book party this morning for some of my girlfriends and their children. It was a fun time of looking through the selection my mentor, Lori, brought with her. Sam and Julia's favorite books are from Usborn's Sam and Poppy series. Sam's favorite is this one and Julia looks through this one countless times every single day. What possessed me to add selling books to my already hectic schedule? It was too good a deal to pass up. For the $40 start up fee I received about $100 in books and by simply hosting one party I've earned enough to qualify to order at wholesale prices for the rest of my life. There are no monthly quotas and no sales pressure. The books are so good, they sell themselves. The illustrations are top notch and the selection is incredible. I've created a link on my side bar that will take you to the bookstore where you too can take advantage of the many deals Usborne is offering. Contact me if you'd like to book a show or become a wholesale buyer (think wholesale club membership without the yearly membership fee).

Thank you to all who came this morning! I know your children will love their new treasures!

1 comments:

Killlashandra March 3, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

I can't blame you for becoming a book hostess. I love books and it's so easy to get hooked on them and want more and more and more. Sounds like a great idea. :) I'll have to keep it in mind for the easter alternative. Although easter is approaching very quickly this year.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP