Sunday, March 2, 2008

Answer this

How can I love my baby girl anymore?
Why does she squeal/screech at just about everything?
Will she get more freckles like her mom? She has 2 on her chest so far.
When will she give up her love of nursing?
Will she lay off on cutting teeth for a while now that she has 16?
How long will she tolerate posing for the camera on a daily basis?
When will I be able to take her into a store again without causing a scene?
When will she learn how to say Sam?
When will she start loving vegetables again?
When will she go back to sleeping through the night?
How did my baby get to be 17 months old so fast?
How could I be any more blessed?

Until the answers come to me I'm gonna stick to this motto:



Happy 17 month birthday JoJo!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe March 4, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Awwww... that's so sweet! She is such a cutie!

Brittany

Kim March 4, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Carrie,

Those pictures match the words descriptions perfectly.

Anonymous March 5, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Happy birthday, Julia!!! Those photos...that layout...yum!!

Kelly March 6, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Adorable!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP