Friday, February 29, 2008

Date night

We had a chance to go to dinner and a movie tonight. I even got to go to the gym before hand! Pancakes at Perkins, Enchanted at the theater, and lots of time to talk in the car while I drove slowly on the snow covered roads made for an eventful Thursday. We didn't walk in the door until almost 10pm. The kids were exhausted from all that activity and went straight to bed. That's where I'm headed too after I say another prayer for Brian who has to plow all night.

3 comments:

Homegrown Tribe February 29, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

So sweet... and hopefully relaxing! Bummer hubby had to leave you for the night. That must be hard... on both of you.

talk to you later, Brittany

Killlashandra February 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Glad you had a date night. They are so rare and very much needed.

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Oh, the irony of it lost on those who don't know, I guess. I thought your clever post was...so clever...but a bit too misleading as your date night was unfortunately not with your husband!

But it sounds like your kids had a super time and that's gotta count for something, too!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP