Sunday, January 13, 2008

Let me count the ways

1. I love that you look like your daddy
2. I love the many expressions you make with your face
3. I love that you have the voice inflections of a grownup
4. I love the way you tuck your hands between us to stay warm when we snuggle after a nap
5. I love the things you say when you play with your trains
6. I love that you enjoy Psalty the Singing Songbook as much as I did when I was your age
7. I love your sweet kisses
8. I love how you protect your little sister from kids who get too rough with her
9. I love how entertaining it is for you to run circles around the house
10. I love coming into your room to cover you up before I go to bed every night
11. I love listening to you sing along to the CD's in the car
12. I love it when you run out of the classroom to find me after school
13. I love participating in circle time with you
14. I love pushing you on the swing
15. I love going for walks with you
16. I love the softness of your cheek
17. I love how brave you are to let me wash your hair
18. I love that you enjoy reading so much
19. I love that you want to take pictures with me using the self-timer
20. I love it when you say "sure"
21. I love that you are so polite
22. I love that you enjoy Sunday School so much
23. I love that you still remember the type of snake we saw at the Children's museum 2 weeks ago
24. I love that you respond so genuinely with "I love you too Mommy" when I say I love you.
25. I love that you talk to Jesus
26. I love that you are kind to the puppy
27. I love to bake with you
28. I love that you let me cut your hair
29. I love that you enjoy being out in the snow this year
30. I love it when you hold my hand
31. I love it when you share with your sister
32. I love it when your wet feet leave footprints on the bathmat after baths
33. I love watching you color and paint and cut with scissors
34. I love talking to you on the phone
35. I love watching you play nicely with your friends
36. I love how eager you are to help wash the dishes
37. I love it when you get so excited that you can barely get your words out
38. I love your dark blue eyes
39. I have loved all 39 months you've been my Sammy Sam.

4 comments:

4under3 January 14, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Isn't it true....all the precious "little" things our children do that that mean "a lot" to us.

It was fun getting to know your little Sammy Sam a little more this morning.

Homegrown Tribe January 14, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

That's so sweet!

Anonymous January 14, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Goosebumps.

Happy "39 Months," Sam!

Anonymous January 15, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP