Thursday, August 5, 2010

today

....Sam rode his two wheeler without training wheels. Had he been wearing long sleeves I would have encouraged him to ride a little longer and 100% by himself. Instead he asked to go back to riding his trike which was fine by me!

...families from our church happenend to come to our playground while we were there. So much more fun for my kids!

...I harvest 4 giant and 2 small yellow squash, 1 head of broccoli, a handful of beans, a handul of cherry tomatoes, and a couple of Big Boys. I'm on the hunt for a good pickle recipe because I have 5 giant cucumbers waiting to be harvested.

...it's not as humid and it's very pleasant in the shade. It's been miserable lately.

....we might make a trip to Target. I don't think we've been there in a month and we're in need of quite a few household things.

...I hope to get my internet back up and running again in my house so I can post alphabitty moments.

...I hope to get a few more things sorted for our upcoming (and long overdue) garage sale.

...I will bathe my kids twice.

...Julia practiced pumping on the swing

...I will start thinking up our new routine for school and researching lunchbox options for Sam.

It's not a super exciting day, but it's a day with my kids and I'm grateful for it!

1 comments:

Unplanned Cooking August 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

That picture in your header is so cute. Look at those bright eyes!

Sometimes those days with the lowest expectations end up the best. At least around here. Maybe because we're all more relaxed.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP