Saturday, August 7, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter J


Great memories...not so great picture of this week's "j" word - Jigsaw Puzzle.

Sam loves putting puzzles together and is getting pretty good at it too. 75 piece puzzles with pieces the size of my palm are what he enjoys the most. I love watching the wheels turn in his head as he figures out where a piece goes. It makes me think ahead to the raining or cold days ahead when we sit around the card table and put together 1,000 piece puzzles. No rush though, for now I'm perfectly content to sit on the floor and enjoy Sam at this age with these puzzles.


What J moment do YOU want to remember for Alphabitty Moments?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP