Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer of Firsts for Sam

First time jumping off the end of the dock by himself


first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house


first time being able to volley the tennis ball back and forth


first time across the monkey bars by himself



As much as I feel guilty for not spending as much time with the kids as I'd like, I've been blessed to be a part of all of these firsts and for that I'm grateful! Oh how I love those confidence building moments!

One first that I don't mind missing is Sam learning to ride without training wheels....PapaBear takes him up to the tennis courts which is fine by me. I'm such a wimp when it comes to that sort of thing. Better for Daddy to teach him I say!

4 comments:

Kelli July 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

I Love Firsts!!!

Grandma Rena July 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Our Sammy Sam is growing up. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I held that long haired, dark eyed little baby for the first time. It is such a blessing to be able to watch them grow up and to be a part of their lives.
Love ya, Grandma Rena

Kelly July 20, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Way to go Sam! :)

Michelle July 22, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Firsts are exciting, no doubt ... unless you're dealing with teenagers. Sigh. They grow up way too fast! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP