Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The Letter H


Welcome to Alphabitty Moments! I started this carnival as a way to record the everyday moments of childhood that I didn't want to forget. Holidays and milestones usually involve lots of photographs but the little things that make up childhood can so easily be missed in the hustle and bustle of life.

This week we are on the letter H which for us symbolizes the polar opposite of hustle and bustle.

Our hammocks.

A place where we slow down. Where we snuggle close. Where we connect. Where we spend as much time as we can before the mosquitoes force us inside.








We gave Sam a hammock for his 4th birthday - partly so I could have the chance to relax in MY hammock without being jabbed by elbows and knees. Turns out that as much as I enjoy lounging by myself I much prefer to be curled up with my babies (bony elbows and all!)

Some day we won't all fit in the same hammock so I'll savor the time we have!

Now it's your turn...what H moment do YOU want to remember?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP