Friday, July 16, 2010

Full of hot air


The kids read a book about using balloons attached to paper airplanes and wanted to make some of their own. On Sam's special day we took a trip to the dollar store to pick up some balloons. Normally we don't buy stuff on their special days but I considered the balloons supplies instead. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Back at home we used paper that had been drawn and/or painted on already to construct our winged masterpieces. It didn't really work very well, but we had fun trying and that's what counts! I treasure the times I get to do do projects with the kids because my time is so limited. They are like little sponges who love to soak up information. I miss being the one to witness that all day long.

Summer vacation will be over before we know it!

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP