Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - the letter C

Welcome to Alphabitty Moments! We're on the letter C this week and I'm happy to report that Picabo is turning out to be a great option for making layouts easy and quick. So far so good!

C is for "CRACKS" because the kids always remind me not to step on a crack "because it's mud!"

I have no idea where that idea came from but I'll take that any day over "step on a crack, break your mother's back" or whatever other sayings that are out there related to the childhood obsession with cracks in the sidewalk, road, or driveway. This particular section of the Goodwill parking lot was especially fun for them to traverse so I pulled out my trusty phone and took a couple with the built in camera. (you can see the layout better if you click on the screenshot)

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the letter C!

2 comments:

Jen Westpfahl June 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

I love the goofy things kids come up with.

Kelli June 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Cute! I had fun participating this week and am looking forward to next week!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP