Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prayer Request

Remember back in January when I went to Wisconsin for a blogger's weekend? I met Katie there and one of my favorite memories of the weekend was standing in the kitchen on the last day talking to her. We'd only met the day before but she had this way about her that was so warm and inviting - like talking to a girlfriend you've known your whole life. I remember we talked about our husbands' search for employment. Her trust in God to provide for their family was woven into her words in a way that was so encouraging to me since PapaBear had been out of work for a year at that point.

Katie and her family could use some encouragement right now as they learn more about their unborn baby' condition. Would you take a moment and visit her blog and offer up a prayer on her behalf? Thanks!

1 comments:

jules May 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

I live in Wisconsin! Where did you ladies meet? Are you going to come here again?

I'm headed over to read Katie's story...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP