Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - the letter B

There were so many options for the letter B this week. But I decided that BUILDING was the best fit for Sam's Alphabitty Moment. Why? Because for years he's been building with something or another. I don't think he's going to outgrow it anytime soon, but it's been a big part of his playtime for a while now. I also want to be more intentional about the photos I use this time around. (Often times I just use something from my archives)

He builds with childhood toys of mine and some of PapaBears. He also has a set of alphabet blocks that have provided hours and hours of fun. He also gravitates towards the building activities when we go to the local museums.



I love watching his creativity come out in what he builds. And the look on his face when he makes a tower with all the blocks? Priceless!

If you are new to Alphabitty Moments (there's still time to jump on board!) click here to read about how to participate or click on the tab above to read all the Alphabitty Moments posts.

Now it's your turn...what B moment do you want to remember this week?

2 comments:

Grandma Rena May 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Maybe Sammy takes after his grandpa and will be a carpenter some day. I can remember when he would build the tall towers and the giggle when he knocked them down.
love ya, Grandma Rena

Stacey May 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

LOVE it!!!! Thank you for sharing! I especially love the photo on the left, on the same page as the words! Such a smile!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP