Sunday, April 11, 2010

on the upswing

I'm in a good place right now and I wanted to make sure I took a moment to write about what it feels like. To be able to provide for my family, to hear "I love you all the way out of space Mommy", to be healthy, to feel the warmth of the sun on my face, to be filling my soul with His Word, and to be loved by the man I married almost 9 years ago.


We had a lovely Easter weekend and this weekend is proving to be just as lovely, albeit a little quieter with no school program or family gatherings.

Our 2nd annual review and house inspection is behind us as of this past Wednesday. Can you believe we've been here in the park for 2 years already? Seems like only yesterday that God led us down this path. Not a day goes by that I don't think of how He's provided for our family by blessing us with this life. We've recently purchased a new vacuum and a steam cleaner that make cleaning this big ol' house easier to clean. We can finally play on the floor without getting covered in white dog hair. I can't tell you how GREAT that feels! For 12 YEARS we've had to deal with dog hair and now our vacuum sucks it all right up.

Yes, life is on the upswing.


Spring is here. The grass is green. There aren't any bugs yet. Life is good.

Yes, life is on the upswing!



There are two family weddings in the next few months and my grandma celebrates her 90th birthday in April. I am so blessed to have two wonderful families!

















Yes, life is on the upswing...



...and Julia isn't the only one with a smile on her face in BearCountry!

2 comments:

Jenney April 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

I am so glad things are looking up. Your Easter pics are great. I will e-mail you later with another question/comment I have.

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Isnt' it great!!!

You must give it up.....what kind of vacuum did you get?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP