Friday, April 2, 2010

Curls Gone Wild

It was very windy when Julia and I went outside for her 1/2 birthday photo shoot and even though she had to brush her hair out of her face time and time again, she did great. She was completely engrossed in our game of Bear Detective. I would throw our toy snake into the rocks and she'd pretend to be Snuff and go find it. In between our game of make believe I was able to snap a few portraits of our three and a half year old.

She's grown so much! This picture was taken on her very first half birthday. (The day we discovered her first curls.)




11 comments:

Jenilee April 2, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

She is just too cute! I love her curls :) you took some really adorable pictures of her. Happy Half Birthday!

Kaycee April 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Oh I just adore her curls. :) She is too adorable! What a good idea to play a game while taking the pictures! I am going to have to try that with my almost two year old.

Samantha April 2, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

oh my gosh those curls are just TOO fun! She looks like she has quite the little personality :)

Cari April 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

love it, love it, love it!

Unknown April 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

She DOES have some of the best curls around!

Cathy April 6, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

She is just a seriously gorgeous child. Period.

Esther April 7, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I've been so terrible at my blog reading lately, I've missed you! Trying to catch up now. Julia is growing up! Her hair is gorgeous, as always. :-)

Unknown April 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

What a cutie! My two kids turn 3 1/2 in the middle of April!

Jenney April 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Someone is getting very grown up! And I think she is starting to look lots and lots like you!

Homegrown Tribe April 9, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

oh my goodness her hair is beautiful!!!! She looks so much older since last summer when we met.

britt

Alison April 10, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Oh, my goodness! She is way too cute!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP