Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter V

This time I chose Valentine for my Alphabitty Moment.

I don't want to take for granted the relationship Sam and Julia have with each other. She calls him Sammy more than Sam. Sure they have their moments, but they love each other very much. So much so that I can't seem to get through to Sam that no, he can't marry Julia. He continues to insist that he can and will.

When he is teasing her and she is screaming bloody murder or when she breaks his latest Lego creation, I will remember sweet moments like this.

What V moment do you want to remember this week?

1 comments:

Jenilee April 1, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

I think i'm caught up now. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP