Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter Q


By far this is my favorite page in Julia's Alphabitty Moments book. I love the pictures and I love the Q word that PapaBear thought of for me. How can you not love that face and her priceless expression?! I took the top picture while we were in the hammock last summer. We'd been at the pool earlier in the day and this is how her hair dried afterwards. I am soooo ready for these days of frizzy, static-y days to be OVER!

I've been looking through my photo archives a lot lately because of various projects I'm working on and I can tell without looking at the date how old Julia is because of her hair. Age 1-2: curls were definitely there, but just beginning to form ringlets. Age 2-3: Ringlets are there in full force and she starts to get more length...finally. Age 3+: her hair is just beyond her shoulders now.

7 comments:

Tutu February 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Gorgeous!! My girls have a friend with hair like that. It's hard to keep my hands out of it!

Jenilee February 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I LOVE her curls! How cute is she??!! I had fun making ours today. It is quite quirky!

Unknown February 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Her curls are absolutely gorgeous! I hope she loves them!

Im getting ideas by reading your post! ;)

jules February 25, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Oh my goodness that's so gorgeous. That's a lot of curls!

Kelly February 25, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Her curls are adorable! What a cutie!!

Unknown February 26, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

I love her curls!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend February 27, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

You are the winner....Check out my blog....

Teresa

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP