Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter O

After a week off to recover, gulp antibiotics, and snuggle with my babies it's back to business as usual here in BearCountry. We're on the letter O this week for Alphabitty Moments.

I went with OUTSIDE for her page because I want to remember all the times we went outside on a nice day with hardly a care in the world. This picture was taken on our floating boardwalk - a favorite haunt of my kids. Julia still remembers falling off it and into the ishy water a while back while PapaBear and I were off on an adventure of our own.

Many times we left the house with no agenda except to see what we could see. Sometimes we ended up on the turtle bridge to count turtles, other times we would end up running and/or rolling down one of the hills in the park. I love sharing these adventures with the kids and see no end in site to the fun we are going to have exploring all there is to see and do here.

Now it's your turn - what O word did you come up with this week?




1 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

What a cute picture! I didn't realize you were still doing Alphabitty moments! I need to get back on that :) Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP