Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i heart faces - x5

I don't think I can put into words how much fun I had with this week's challenge over at i heart faces! So I won't try. Instead I'll just say that I was dreaming of carving their logo into things a couple of nights ago. It's addicting I tell ya! Our challenge this week is to incorporate the i heart faces logo into our pictures. The timing is perfect because I've been waiting for a reason to post this picture of our cousin snowboarding on Christmas Eve.




I learned more about layers this week than I did all last year! If you haven't participated in a weekly challenge I highly recommend you do - it's a great way to think outside the box. Speaking of boxes - here are some of my favorite kiddos boxed in at an orchard a while back.



I doubt our bosses here at the park would appreciate it if we carved into the rocks, but thanks to the wonders of Photoshop I don't have to worry about that now do I?


I tried my hat at another way of incorporating the logo in the last two photos - the first, just screamed i heart faces to me...since my fearless daughter apparently likes faces too - so much so that she'll kiss the face of a fish!



I know this is Julia in the same hat again, but I loved her expression so much that PapaBear's shirt just had to be given an upgrade.

And there you have it - i heart faces times 5! Click on the button to see other entries for this week...



“I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photos for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

25 comments:

Cathy January 5, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

The photos themselves are GREAT!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts January 5, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

They are all awesome. My favorite is the last one. Too cute.

Julia Spencer January 5, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Love the snowboarding one and the fish kiss one... ;)

Esther January 5, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

I like the fish kiss and the daddy hug--too cute. Someday you can teach me about layers--they always seem to stump me!

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Love those first two shots! The logo looks so natural in them! Great job!

The Redhead Riter January 5, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Sometimes you just need to hear it... You are a beautiful woman, inside & out. You are an exquisite mother, who can make a way out of no way. YOU ARE A GREAT MOM !!! You are doing a fantastic job and are very loved!!!♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ post this on the blog of moms...Mom's who always put their kids first and who balance it all. I just did!

Patricia January 5, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

great job.. Love them.. I love the frame the best.

Kate - k8tography January 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

Oh wow! Adore the frame and the snowboard shots - just fab!

BE~ Photography Blog January 6, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

The frame shot is perfect for this contest! Your photography is beautiful! Great work!!

Crystal Rae January 6, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

These are all great. I love em. My favorite would have to be the frame with all the little kiddos on it. I actually recognize a couple of them, are they from the Mckmama clan?

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your photo with the frame! Just adorable!

Maura January 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

The first 2 are my faves!! You take such nice pictures. You seem to have mastered photoshop too.

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

fantastic photos! great job!

Jenney January 6, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

This was a fun contest! I need to stop over there more often and see if I can manage what the contest of the week is. I keep forgetting!

Tezzie January 6, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Wow!!! What an amazing job you did on all of them! Love the frame one...what a creative idea. And the fish one...mainly 'cause of the fascinating grossness factor ;D

Unknown January 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Cute photos! I especially like the 2nd one.

Diana Lesjak January 6, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Wow...love the fish picture!! Adorable!

Niecey January 6, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

They're all great. I love the concept with the large frame. So creative.

Carin January 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

What a great blog, I'm totally bookmarking you! Great entries for this contest, very creative and well done!

Carin January 8, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

That looks like MckNugget in the second picture.

Through My Own Lens January 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

WOW!!! The first ans second one are AWESOME!!! Really, really great job with those!

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Love these pictures! Really like the snowboarding picture and the fish kiss. Great work!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too January 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

All the pictures are so creative! Great job!

Ashley January 17, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

I love the 2nd photo and i am sooo glad that i wasnt the only one that was like HEY those are mckmama's kids...hahahaha what a great photo!!!

mommy2luke2008 March 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Love these!!!! Great work!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP