Saturday, December 12, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 12


Today's the last day of homemade ornament week and surprise surprise, it's another felt one. This one is Julia's and was super easy to make with things I had on hand. Alyssa was going to make yesterday's ornament out of paper and I'm pretty sure you can do the same with this one too.

I hope you were inspired by all the great ornaments that were shared this week. I'm sorry that MckLinky was being so annoying - Brent is working on the issue so hopefully next week will go smoother. Feel free to link up any and all of your homemade ornament posts from this week in today's MckLinky if you missed out or was the next day before you could get your link added.

There won't be a theme for next week, just keep doing what you've been doing - sharing the stories and memories associated with or ornaments!

2 comments:

Gretta December 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

What a cute ornament! I made my preschool class t-shirts this year using the same hand/foot reindeer.

Kelly December 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I love this ornament...I think I am going to try and make these with the kids this week. :) Hope you guys are staying warm!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP