Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - The letter J


It's Thursday again and that means it's time for Alphabitty Moments! I don't know where the time is going, but I'm going to have to keep this short and sweet as it is blitz time for my blog book business. This week J is for Jump. I don't think there's a parent out there who can look at a pile of leaves without remembering the absolute joy it is to watch a child jump in a pile of freshly raked leaves.

Because we live in a park we don't rake the leaves. Things are kept as natural as possible around here and that's just fine with us. Now we just rake leaves for the fun of it! And fun it is!!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

I think there are going to be a lot of "J for Jump" this week. I did the same and boy do I wish we had Fall here so I could get some shots of fun in the leaves.

Jenney November 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Ok, you are so so stinking lucky you don't have to rake leaves for real...just for fun. Hey, do you want to see the link for us selling our house? The photographer used some special lens and made the rooms look H U G E! Cracked us up.

Erin November 12, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

There is always fun in raking leaves when it means taking pictures of kids jumping in it :) Love it!!

Mamí♥Picture November 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

That is an AWESOME layout!
Your Babies are PRECIOUS!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP