Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - The letter G

Welcome back to Alphabitty Moments! I have been hosting this carnival since the end of February without a week off, until I took a break last week. I've finished 3 books week so we could go on vacation after the campground closed on the 18th, but bronchitis took up residence in our home and we had to stay home. We're on the mend now and I'm getting a little more caught up with my blogging. I was able to publish my first Alphabitty Moments book in time to enter the Best Blurb Book contest that I'll post more about tomorrow when the voting begins. It felt so good to finish a book that I'd been working on for so long! Wanna sneak peak? Click here to see it online in my bookstore (You can now see the WHOLE thing thanks to Blurb.com's upgrade)

Now back to the new book and the new software from mixbook.com... I chose gingerbread house for the letter G. It's a fun family project that we look forward to every year. I try not to make sure it's perfect, but that the kids have fun. (It's hard though!) I love that they like to help - they may not always be up for it since it's a long process. We keep ours up until the snow melts so we have months and months to look at it up on the bookcase. Do you make a gingerbread house at your house?




OH! I have one more question before I go back to counting pages for three new blog book projects....Does anyone know how to make pictures bigger in blogger? I know how to do it using photobucket, but I can't take the time to do an outside hosting site and it makes turning my blog into a book a HUGE pain. Huge. I would have to go into photobucket and get each picture for the posts rather than have them embedded when I import my blog to booksmart. I am hoping that someone knows what to change the numbers in the code after I've uploaded the pictures to blogger. Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Tiffany October 22, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Oh wow!! This is so, so cool!!

Gretta October 22, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

We make a Gingerbread House the first of December & then leave it for Santa to eat since he always gets milk & cookies! Like you, it is a LONG process here and usually by the time the house is ready to decorate there are very few candy pieces left thanks to 6 little hands that have ate them in the "house raising" process!

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I loved the book. I'm going to go back and work on my moments a little more so I can use my giftcard to print a nice collection of my little one's alphabitty moments.

Mommy Bear October 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

I love that layout! I got so busy and got behind on my layouts. I am slowly catching up.

Erin October 23, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Very nice! I've never ever ever in my life made a gingerbread house. Guess we'll have to start a new tradition :-)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP