Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Hop - Encouragement

"One should take children's philosophy to heart. They do not despise a bubble because it bursts.






They immediately set to work to blow another one."

(author unknown)


Since it fits with this week's theme I wanted to mention that one of my other blogs is dedicated to sharing quotes, poems, verses, and sayings. It is set up so anyone can share their favorite quote. My goal is to create a place for people to search by topic for the perfect quote.

I have a lot on my plate right now, but I can't help but throw out the idea of hosting a weekly carnival where participants share a quote with (or without) a corresponding photograph. It would be a way to share more photographs and who doesn't like to be encouraged by scripture or an inspiring quote? Are you in?


MckLinky Blog Hop




<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

5 comments:

nurseheather August 4, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

hello there - how funny that you clicked on my blog. i've actually read yours on more than one occasion - when mck mama had a blog roll and you were in it. i think i lost track when she dropped her blog roll. merranda - oh yes. i've known merranda since we first worked together when we were 15 at Dairy Queen. We made peanut buster parfaits together and have been friends ever since. lived together for a couple of years in college and then i headed out west after graduation. my family still lives in the coulee region and so when i fly back, merranda and i always get together for breakfast at perkins. its always a little wild since there are now 5 kids between us but you know how it goes. glad you stopped. i'll have to catch up on all your latest posts. in fact i followed you when you were doing your house remodel and just moving in. nice work!

Gretchen August 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Love the picture!! So cute :)

Hopped on over from the Blog Hop... would love for you to visit me some time @ http://simplysoares.blogspot.com/

Blessings!

Aspiemom August 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

All I have to say is you are one BUSY woman and momma!!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend August 5, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

I enjoyed your encouragement post.....You have a great blog...and I enjoyed my visit...

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

HeatherOz August 5, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

I am always looking for good quotes to add to my scrapbook pages! Great idea to have a carnival to share!
Heather-blog hoppin

I decided to check 50 blogs toward the bottom of the mcklinky blog hop this week! Nice to find ya! My link is #270

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP