Friday, July 31, 2009

mixing things up

I stumbled upon Mix Book tonight and in 20 seconds put this spread together. I was impressed with all the choices for backgrounds - some beautiful papers with stunning colors (yet I chose the black, I know....Old habits die hard I guess.)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had experience using their software and how the print quality is? As most of you probably already know, I'm a Blurb girl, but if mixing it up brings in more business and makes my photography books that much better - I'm all for it.

(If you haven't heard of Mixbooks and you have another software you swear by - I'd love to hear about it!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown July 31, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Thanks for the link to Mix Book! It looks like a great site...something other than shutterfly!

Cari July 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I have done 4 books and the print quality is good. The cover is not as thick and nice as blurb, but if you are wanting more of a scrapbook feel, this is the way to go. The book appears to be limited to 99 pages, which is a negative for me. I have uploaded lots of my own "stickers" and backgrounds from digi scrapbook kits and used as well.

Erin July 31, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Wow I am going to have to check it out! Is it something you download?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP