Friday, July 31, 2009

I have proof

Proof that Julia will still nap for me when we're out in public.

What's my secret? I tell her as she's starting to nod off in the car that when we get to (insert destination) she can keep sleeping and I'll put her in the Kozy.
Today she stirred a little as I swung her over my back and mumbled, "No Mama, on your tummy!" I gently told her no, that she would be more comfortable on my back, and then she was out cold.

And thanks to my little point and shoot I keep in my purse (and a certain 4 year old photographer), I have proof!


Photobucket

11 comments:

gbmom2407 July 31, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

LOVE IT!

Elyse July 31, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

So precious!
~Elyse

Alyssa July 31, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

that is so cute! I love it! I haven't seen a Kozy before - I'll have to google it!

Erin July 31, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

My goodness I can not believe that she will still sleep like that! I don't think Alex would ever do that!

heather@it'stwinsanity July 31, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

So sweet! I love Mei Tais!

Homegrown Tribe July 31, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

oh I love it! she must be getting heavy now, especially when she is asleep! :)

britt

jenna - through mommy goggles August 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Wow, you're right!! I DO need one of those things!!

Jenney August 1, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Sling are the best. Are you really starting to sell yours off?

Esther August 2, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

And that doesn't hurt your back? Sorry to be skeptical, but I was wondering if carrying 34 pound Emma would hurt mine.

Queen Mommy August 4, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Aw, she is just so sweet! And, I totally need to find me one of those for Lily! :-)

Angela August 10, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

popped over from McMamma...
can't believe your daughter will sleep on your back while shopping!
I have two tots the same age and they would NEVER do that. awesome.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP