Friday, June 19, 2009

My 'A' Game

Last weekend as we prepared for the 200+ people who'd be coming into the campground in the back of my mind was the thought that I should probably put a little effort into my apperence for a change considering I was going to be meeting a reader of my blog for the first time. No photoshopped images, just the read deal. I never did have the time to take my ponytail down or scrounge up some make up, but you know what? It didn't matter.

When I met Heather and her family it was as if they'd been coming out to camp here for years. Oh wait. They have been. It's just that I didn't know it. See, Heather's in-laws live on the other side of the lake from me. Heather and her husband bring their five children over to the campground every year to visit with grandma and grandpa. This year we got to hang out too.

We ate a picnic lunch under the willow tree, hiked up to the observatory to see the rings on Saturn, and did a marathon photo shoot with Heather's youngest, Mary......





Thanks for trapsing all over the park with me Heather! I look forward to your next visit to Bear Country!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Cathy June 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

OH.MY.STARS!!!! ;)

That black and white one is SO gorgeous!!
Great job! ...and so fun meeting bloggy people...I hope to...someday.:)

Blessedw5mom June 19, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Oh .... My baby is soooo cute!!! OK, your photography is good too! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We love Bear Country and the camground. It was so much fun to meet you in person. Hope to trapse all over the park again soon.

Keri June 19, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Mary is a cutie!

Glad you had such a good time :)

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

The top photo in blue! all are great, but that one just pops! DC

Jenney June 20, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Well I don't have a girl but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be wearing a tutu to a campground, so the photoshoot must have been planned :o) I like the teaset one, but I like them all. I hope your wedding photoshoot goes well today, rooting for you!

Meet the Smiths June 20, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

super cute pictures!!! great shoot.

Just wanted to let you know: I Left you an award on my blog and added a link to your blog from mine..go check it out!

Esther June 20, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Oh, my word, that middle one (B&w) is GORGEOUS! It took my breath away. Beautiful!

Mamí♥Picture June 22, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

Aww, what a cutie pie! She is Beautiful♥

Tutu June 22, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Sounds like everyone has a different favorite. I LOVE the tea party on the rocks! So cute.

Oh, and Jenney, my oldest spent an entire summer in a yellow tutu and purple rain boots, so a tutu at a campground is not entirely out of the question! :)

Unknown June 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

She's absolutely adorable and that tutu, it's "tutu" precious! HA!

It's so fun to meet bloggy friends...

Jessica June 23, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

These came out absolutely beautiful! What fun to meet a bloggy friend!

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pirate-party-supplies.html]pirate Party Supplies[/url].

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP