Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter Q

Thursday is upon us and for once I have my Alphabitty Moment page put together before midnight! I had my Q word a couple of weeks ago, but as I was looking for the appropriate pictures, a new word came to mind. I couldn't help but use the new font my friend Jennisa shared with me after I saw how embellished the Q looked.

(Jennisa is the creative genius behind the blog design business you've probably seen around the web - Once Upon a Blog. Jennisa finds the best fonts and this one happens to be one that I'm working with on a blog book.)

Sam and Julia are always asking questions about everything. (Think "why is the sky blue?")

I love it...most of the time. :) Sometimes I'd like to take one car ride without the constant questions, but I can do that when they go to college. Until then, I'll be right there next to the kids in the science section of the library, looking up information on birds, dinosaurs, whales, fish, butterflies, insects...

Now it's your turn to share YOUR alphabitty moment! You can create a scrapbook page or simply post picture(s).




<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

8 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Nice page!! :) Love the letter Q.

Jenney June 18, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

That is beautiful font! Great job again this week!

Esther June 18, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Gorgeous font--I love the curliques! (sp?) I've been looking forward to this letter--Q really makes for some creativity!

mom24boys June 18, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

LOVE that font! Especially with this letter! That picture of BB is PERFECTION!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 18, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Nice "Q" Love the photos.

Mamí♥Picture June 18, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

♥♥♥ I LOVE IT!!! ♥♥♥
☺☺☺ AWESOME "Q"☺☺☺
♥♥♥ That is a lovely FONT ♥♥♥
☺☺☺ HAVE A HAPPY THUR.! ☺☺☺

Aspiemom June 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Love it! Great page!

lots_of_love_four_kids June 18, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Awesome photos~ and that font is fabulous!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP