Friday, June 12, 2009

By the Numbers

When things start swirling around in my brain at a frenzied pace I know it's time to do a By the Numbers post.

3,565 - the number of blog book pages I need to design by December 1st in order to have any semblance of family time during Advent.

3 - the number of times I got up last night to turn off the hall light that Sam kept turning back on

11 - the number of campers who checked in yesterday (the busiest Thursday we've ever had)

1 - the number of times I called the Sheriff'sOffice this week

697 - the number of twitter updates I've written

2.5 - the number of S'mores I ate last night

123 - the number of followers I had yesterday

122 - the number of followers I have today

2 - the number of friends camping in the campground this weekend

112,647 - the number of hits on my blog since September

6 - the number of blogs I have

4 - the number of blogs I actually update

20 - the number of sore muscles I have from 10 measly push-ups yesterday

0 - the number of TV's in our house that work with the new digital TV set up

1 - the number of skulls (Moose) in my library (compliments of GrizzlyGramps)

5 - the number of days Sam will go to Vacation Bible School next week

13 - the number of peonies in vases around my house

3 - the number of photo shoots I have coming up

5 - the number of hours I got to spend playing with my kids this afternoon

11:12 - the numbers on my clock - 'night all!



<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

8 comments:

Cathy June 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

I LOVE PEONIES!!!!!!!! (I felt it deserved all caps:))

oh and I'm still one of the 122. Which would explain why I'm so quick on the commenting...
...not that you asked...

Esther June 13, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Yep, I'm one of the 122 too! I'd love to hear about that call to the Sherriff--that sounds like a blog worthy event! ;-)

Unknown June 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Hopefully by next year I will have some money and can add some more pages to your "blog books to design"

You are so fortunate to be living on a campground, would be my dream come true. =)

Erin June 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I might be a big chunk of that blog book pages! AND I AM SO EXCITED! How many are you working on?! Thats just insane!

Erin June 13, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I am following you now! I always thought I was!

Amanda June 15, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

That was a good 'by the numbers'!!!

I never did get the stat counter that tells me total hits... eh. I don't matter. I could just multiply 365x10 and figure it out! lol

God bless!
Amanda

Nieman Family June 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

I love post like this...I may borrow it one day...when I find a little more time. Summers are BUSY! But fun.

Holly July 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Hello fellow BlogFrog leader! I just love your 'bear' themed blog!! Sooo cute!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP