Friday, June 12, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter P

P is for Procrastination. There I admitted it. :) Alphabitty Moments took a backseat to a lot of things this week and I fear if I don't get this post up tonight I won't get it posted at all.

My real letter P is Pumpkin Picking. I'd be surprise (but grateful) if when the kids are teenagers they'll want to go to the pumpkin patch with their parents so I'm going to savor every trip we go pumpkin picking.
Before I publish my Alphabitty Book I might go back to my old computer and pull pictures from each year to show how the kids have changed. There's something about the crisp Fall air and the bright colors that always makes for great pictures at the pumpkin patch.

There were some great P words that went up on Thursday so be sure to check out what everyone else came up with as they add their link to the list. If you are new to the carnival, feel free to join us in the middle of the alphabet - we'll be going through the alphabet again and you can catch up next time around.

Happy Thursday Friday!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Esther June 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Yay! I'm so glad you posted it, my P was my favorite so far. I love the colors of fall, the deep reds and browns and oranges. Fabulous P!

Tutu June 13, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Well, it's about time! ;o) Love the pumpkin patch photos!

Jenney June 13, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

I'll have to do P and Q together next week as Snug's illness was on my plate. I love the pumpkin patch!

Our family June 15, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

Well, it technically took me ttill Monday, but we got it up!

We had so much fun at the campground this weekend! I need to post about that next.

Our family June 15, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

OOops sorry forgot to add that I LOVE how cute your pumpkin patch photos are!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP