Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Heart Faces - My friend and I


When I saw the category for this week's I Heart Faces contest I knew right away which picture I would enter. I've taken a few of these over the years. I've been babysitting Brianna off and on since she was 3 months old so she and my Sam are the best of friends. In January I did a couple of photo sessions for Brianna and her baby brother, Caden and when Sam wanted his picture taken with Bea, I wasn't going to argue. I'm looking forward to when Julia and Caden can play together as well as the two older ones. Right now, Julia is odd man out and has been struggling to find her place in the group.

To see more entries click on the button below...

center>
Photobucket

11 comments:

Sweet Peripety April 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

very sweet!

Cathy April 7, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Simply adorable.
The look on your son's face is a look of pure love and contentment!

Amanda April 7, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

This picture is just precious... I love her expression...and the trust you can see there... this is wonderful!!

God bless-
Amanda

Michelle April 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

What a sweet photo! They are adorable.

Esther April 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

How precious! BB looks just like PB in that picture.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) April 7, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

This is so adorable. Great shot.

Mrs. McFadden April 7, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

pure sweetness, great shot!

mom24boys April 8, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Too, too sweet!

Anonymous April 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

That is such a great picture. They are adorable.

Miti April 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

That's so adorable and just as sweet as can be. Great one, MamaBear!

Lisa Noel April 10, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

what an adorable photo!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP