Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scenic Sunday

The world got a whole lot bigger thanks to the I Heart Faces. I got so many nice comments and met some new faces because of my top ten finish. One of those faces is Miti. She is hosting Scenic Sunday in an effort to help us remember to stop and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.


















I immediately thought of my Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness pictures from the Fall of '08. Our camping season has been extended by a week so we won't be able to go north this year. The third week in October was late enough last year, there's no way I'm going to camp when the high (if we're lucky) is going to be 30 degrees. If we do get any sort of vacation this year, it will be warm, close, and involve a bed - not a Thermarest thankyouverymuch.
Miti has Mr. Linky up and running so feel free to join in and share your own scenic shot.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING!

Pam March 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I 2nd Sparkette with beautiful and amazing!

Anonymous March 15, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

That's absolutely beautiful.

Miti March 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Thanks MamaBear for being my very first participant in my Scenic Sunday. I was so excited to see another name next to mine! That's got to be one of the prettiest scenic pictures I've ever seen. It's beautiful. I look forward to enjoying more of your beautiful scenery.

Woolverton Girl March 18, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Beautifully Amazing! Great Scenic Shot!! Maybe next week I'll join in. I don't have anything nearly as good as that though.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP