Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge #2


Enjoy a trip down memory lane with Brittany's Random Picture Challenge....

This week's selection: 11th folder (or September 2007 folder) 11th picture

No 2007 pictures on this computer so I picked the 11th picture from my 11th folder. This is my April 1st, 2008 folder labeled "Julia's 18 month birthday"

This half birthday was celebrated in style at the Mall of America's indoor amusement park. Did you know for $80 you can go on all the rides you want for an entire YEAR? When I worked 10 minutes from the mall this was was a GREAT deal. Sam was a year old so I got to ride with him.

Two years later, it isn't as convenient to go to the (Big Dumb) Mall as we like to call it, but friends of ours have connections and got us free ride tickets. It made for a special way to celebrate Julia's half birthday.



This is Sam's first time on the Frog Hopper. The birthday girl was too young to ride. Maybe this year....

11 comments:

Melissa February 28, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Oh, how fun...what a cute picture!!

Came over from 4 little men & twins and I will be back!! :)

Shasta February 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Wow! That looks like so much fun, my boys would LOVE that!

Eva February 28, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

I love your mommabear picture with your cubs. Cute blog.

Mrs. M February 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Looks fun! Love your blog design!! :-)

Liz {Learning To Juggle} February 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Looks like a great ride!!

Emily February 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Cool! I have always wanted to visit the Mall of America.

Esther February 28, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I'll have to tell Dan what you call the MOA--he'll love that! Very cute picture-we haven't been there since they changed the park to all Nickelodean.

Homegrown Tribe February 28, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

what a great memory... that is my favorite part. Remembering the picture and everything around that day. I LOVE pictures!

britt

Night Owl Mama February 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Looks like kids are having a great time.

Pam February 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

What a fun way to celebrate a birthday! I wouldn't mind going on that ride. Especially since it looks like it's just for kids.

Great picture!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie February 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun!........I was only at the Mall of America once, a long time ago.........That's a great deal if you live close!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP