Friday, February 20, 2009

Q & A

Hilary asked her son, Isaac, a series of questions at the beginning of 2008. At the time I tried asking Sam the same questions, but at 3, he was just too young. Now that he's pushing 4 1/2 I was able to get him to answer me over the course of a few hours. I'll probably revisit them again in a year and see what he says. Feel free to leave a link in the comments if you try this with your kids!




What are you good at doing? I don't know....eating?

If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? a cake!

What are you afraid of? I don't know...nothing I said. just afraid of monsters.

Who are your friends? Katie, Kaia, Payton, Bea,

Who are your other friends? I don't know their names.

What is important to you? I don't know...I like ya.


What is your favorite book? My killer whale book

What is your favorite food? uh...cake

What is your favorite thing about school? snack

What is your favorite thing to do? play with daddy so muchy

How do you show your family you love them? ________

What do you want to be when you grow up? A gun helicopter man

Why? because they take bad guys away

What are you thankful for? Cricket on the Hearth movie that I'm watching.
YOU!


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To a party where there is cake

What makes you sad? Julia taking my toys away.

What makes you angry? Julia makes me angry when she hurts me.

What makes you happy? You, playing with me.

Tell me something about God. I like Jesus.

What does God do for you? Make me better when I say naughty words.

6 comments:

CntryMomma February 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Cute. I've done something similar from time to time ... but not since I moved over here to BloggerLand. Should do it again soon. Who knows what kind of answer I'll get from my girls!

LORI

Esther February 20, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

That would be fun to do with the kids on their birthdays. Hmmmm...new tradition!
Sounds like Sam likes to eat cake! ;-)

Jenney February 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Someone is craving cake...

Hilary February 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Ah, so precious! I love kids' truthful answers :)
Thanks for reminding me that I did this! I'll have to do it again with Isaac and see how much has changed!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie February 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

That's such a great idea.....I will definitely have to do this when my son gets older.

You've got a very nice bear family! It's all tigers over at my blog........

Andria February 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I loved this! I tried it with my 3 1/2-year-old daughter yesterday. http://nora-and-soren.blogspot.com. Thanks for the great idea.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP