Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New faces, new places

Today we enjoyed another late afternoon of sledding, chili, and playtime with our friends. My kids are now sawing Z's after all that fresh air and fun. I'm ready to rest my sore muscles myself, but first the photos (and some links to the original sledding post when the MckFamily went sledding with the BearFamily).

Last year , at our old house, I took a similar picture of Big Mac and BrotherBear in all the Spring snow.



But this time it was MckMuffin in the sling instead of Small Fry.


PapaBear joined in the fun behind our new house.


I opted not to carry SisterBear and MckNugget this time. Instead I carried my baby camera in my sling and my daughter on my shoulder.


What hasn't changed is the look of excitement on their faces.



(Love this one MckMama! Thanks!)

And this one too...
See how the kids all have huge grins on their faces?
They don't care that we're about to crash - they think that's the fun part!
When did I get old?

5 comments:

Esther January 7, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

That was WELL worth the wait! I love the shot of MckMama on the ground taking a picture! Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Looks like a good time had by all. And I love that you're slinging your camera. *L*

Emily January 7, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Looks like everyone was having a blast.... I wish we got some of that snow around here, but TN never gets anything like that.

Jessica January 8, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Looks like you all had a great time! I am jealous of the snow you have, all we have right now is ice from the ice storm that we had Tuesday night into Wednesday! Yuck no sledding for us.

Homegrown Tribe January 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

looks like a blast! The boys went out last night to 'try' to sled in our little bit of snow. They are so anxious to get more snow!

britt

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP