Monday, December 8, 2008

We have a winner!

I borrowed BrotherBear's safari hat, dropped the slips of paper in, and pulled out......................................................................................Lots_of_love_four_kids.

What did Jenni win? Her very own custom designed gift tag template!
When you get a chance go ahead and email me the picture you would like me to base the design on.
My email is 4theloveoffamily(at)gmail.com

Thanks for playing along everyone and for sharing all your Advent traditions. This has been such a fun, meaningful, and special Christmas so far and we still have sixteen days to go!


And Lisa, my offer still stands.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Congratulations to Jenni!

Esther December 8, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

It has been a fun Christmas season so far. I'll have my Christmas trees posted tomorrow, you'll have to check it out!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP