Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The one with the leather pants

Did you know that it's been ten years since the Friends New Year's episode with Ross and the Leather Pants aired for the first time? It was still as funny as PapaBear and I watched it before bed tonight. It's also been ten years since I celebrated New Year's in Pasadena the night before the Rose Bowl. Go Badgers! Tonight I won't even be awake when the clock strikes midnight, but that's OK. What a difference a decade makes!

If I was making resolutions I'm sure one of them would be to get back in the habit of spending some quiet time with the Lord each day, but since Hilary's December Challenge I can for the first time in a long time say that I do my quiet time (just about) every day. Thank you Hilary for the encouragement to get back on track!

If I was making resolutions I would give up coffee, but I just love it too much. It's been hard enough giving up pop. It will be eight months tomorrow. I keep waiting for the day that I don't look at PapaBear's Pepsi and start to drool.

If I was making resolutions I would have put some thought into what I'd like to change/accomplish in the coming year before 11:17pm on New Year's Eve.

If I was more creative I would do more for a New Year's post than link back to 2007's post.

Cheers Everyone!

3 comments:

Esther December 31, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Happy New Year! I loves ya, bloggy friend!

Esther January 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

P.S. I LOVE that episode of Friends. Dan and I were also talking about the one where Ross and Monica were on Dick Clark's Rockin New Years. Classic!

CntryMomma January 1, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

That is a great episode of Friends! My fav scene is where they are moving the cough up the flights of stairs and Ross keeps saying "pivot" louder and louder. I dunno ... gets me every time! hehe

LORI

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP