Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve - Part 1

I don't know about you, but I'm at a loss as to how to creatively post pictures from Christmas this year. I don't like to get behind in posting about things because I feel like it loses the emotion of the day. Yet with so many things going on, I just didn't have the energy to deal with uploading and composing posts each day.

We're all loaded full of sugar (no puking this time!) and just about ready for life as we know it to return to normal.

Our Christmas marathon began at 7:30 Christmas Eve morning. BrotherBear wasn't that anxious to open gifts. He's gotten so used to being told he has to wait that his eyes got as big as saucers when I told him it was time to open gifts.

SisterBear, wearing buttflap jammies, received a Whinnie The Pooh book

and a dollhouse. PapaBear was thrilled to have to put that together. :)


We gave BrotherBear a tool set and a movie (An American Tail)


Even with so few gifts to open it was still chaos afterwards.

The kids made cookies for us and as is tradition, an ornament for Daddy.

I headed off for a photo shoot and PapaBear took care of getting the cubs down for their naps in time to leave for the afternoon/evening/late night.

Christmas was off to a good start. Well, except for that emergency Target run because Julia's black tights were M.I.A. I have no idea how that egg nog got in the bag too.

4 comments:

Esther December 27, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Looks like fun! Glad you had a nice day--I'm looking forward to more updates. Where did you get the butt flap jammies?
(And egg nog NEVER ends up in my cart either!)

Aspiemom December 27, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

It's so much fun watching little ones opening gifts and then playing with their things!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Lindsay December 27, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Merry Christmas to you all!! Looks like you had a wonderful full WEEK of celebrations. :-)

We're still in KS...enjoying a 70 degree day. LOL.

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

butt flap jammies! Too cute!
And I just love Fievel!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP