Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Craziness

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.... ALL full of Christmas celebrations. I even squeezed in a photo shoot for this family on Christmas Eve. I love the expression on Grandma's face!


I had to include this one of the baby in the family. She's only six months old, but boy did she ever keep her eye on the lens!


We're off to my mom's house this morning. I better get dressed before PapaBear leaves without me!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

CntryMomma December 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Ooo, I bet she's gonna wanna frame that one!

:o )

LORI

Keri December 26, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

That's one happy Grandma :)

Love your blog, I'll be back!

Hope you had a great Xmas.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP