Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is me


For so many reasons this picture is exactly how I feel.
Being pulled in 10 different directions will do that to a person.
I won't go into the details but I'm feeling down today.



















To maintain some semblance of sanity I've been playing this song in my head.

REFRESH MY HEART

Refresh my heart Lord,
Renew my love.
Pour Your Spirit into my soul.
Refresh my heart.
You set me apart Lord,
To make me new.
By Your Spirit lift me up Lord,
Refresh my heart.


And I will worship You Lord,
With all of my heart.
And I will follow You Lord,
Refresh my heart.

(Words and Music by
Geoff Bullock)


Tomorrow I will start fresh.
Tomorrow my to-do list will be much shorter.
Tomorrow I will love on my kids more.

6 comments:

Lisa November 19, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Hope things get better for you!! Sister Bear's hat and sweater are too cute...did you make them?

CntryMomma November 19, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

I've been feeling the same way lately. I think part of it has to do with that fall is nearly gone and winter is settlin' in ... everything slows down. For me, that means I think more ... I tend to be my own worse enemy. That and in Ohio ... it's always gray gray gray.

{{hugs}}

LORI

Aspiemom November 19, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

I hope that something special happens to really lighten the day for you.

I think it's a difficult time of year for many of us. I hope things look up.

I like that pic of your daughter in her little knit sweater and hat- great capture!

Nice song to have in your heart and mind.

Homegrown Tribe November 19, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Me tooooo! it will pass. :) Love the papa bear picture.

britt

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

We all have those days, but the most you can do is hope for a better tomorrow. And I do hope your tomorrow is brighter. :)

It's a cute picture though.

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

One Of My Favorite Songs Carrie, the song truly refreshes my heart. DC

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP