Monday, September 15, 2008

That's my boy

He's the one who has boundless energy.


He's the one who looks out for his little sister.

He's the one who's favorite food is cake, who's favorite color is green, and who's favorite animal is a horse. (This last one is news to me! He mentioned this on the way to school this morning)

He's the one who likes to have his favorite page of his favorite books open on the floor by his bed so he can see them while he falls asleep.

He's the one who's obsessed with guns. (I let him watch Short Circuit once; obviously a mistake, as was watching a bit of Star Wars; which he calls the "The Five Year Old Movie".)


He's the one who stole my heart almost 4 years ago.



He's the only who says to me at bedtime, "I love you to the moon and back Mommy."
Right back at ya Sammy Sam.

1 comments:

Lindsay September 18, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

Very sweet. I don't want my little boy to grow up, yet it happens so fast. LOVE little boys - they are just the sweetest....which is one of the reasons I've always wanted a big brother - to protect me. Adorable pics.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP