Sunday, September 14, 2008

It isn't every day...


...thirty cross country teams come to our park, and for that I am thankful. Roughly 900 people arrived the other day to participate, to cheer, and to coach.




(Cars lined both sides of the park roads and the highway in both directions.)

And while I'm on the topic of things that don't happen every day, here are a few other random happenings in our household that I haven't had the time to post about:

Sam milked a goat at the zoo the other day

I had to carry both kids in my arms through the cold, driving rain up a very steep hill after a local festival got rained out. ugh. Thank goodness for my baby toddler sling!

It dawned me the other day that when Brian and I go to the Boundary Waters next month it means I'll need to have weaned Julia. Sigh. I knew this day was coming, but I don't think either of us are ready.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP