Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Déjà vu

Those of you who know me in real life might recognize the location of the wedding I shot on Saturday with the help of MckMama. Seven years ago my favorite picture from my own wedding was taken at the very same gazebo.


I loved Kim's choice of bridesmaid's dresses!


Kim, Adam, and their whole wedding party were so easy to work with. They were open to my ideas and were always creating opportunities like this to capture their fun personalities.


Check out Adam's unique ring. It suits him.


In case you missed the other wedding picture I posted, click here. Kelly Vasami did this pose once and filed it away to use when the occasion presented itself. Turns out she borrowed it from Jessica Claire. The beauty of the Internet is that I can find inspiration from photographers around the world and right in my own neck of the woods.

1 comments:

Alicia W. September 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

I love it!!!! Those dresses are stunning and the grooms ring is priceless!! You did a fantastic job of capturing those moments frozen in time!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP