Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Solstice


Grandpa brought Sam a new fishing pole yesterday and the whole family went down to the lake to watch the kids fish with Grandpa. I can't wait to share the fun shots I got of the excitement.... eventually. For now we're headed to the library for a kids program and then to the beach. I couldn't think of a better way to welcome summer in. Don't worry, I'll be sick of the sun before you know it and be back in the house to post more pictures.

Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Grandpa has been waiting since the day Sam was born to take him fishing. Little did he realize that Julia also would love to fish. This was a night we will not soon forget. The look on Sams face when he showed off his prize fish.
I loved every minute of it as much as Grandpa.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP