Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can see clearly now

It was about time I stretched my photography muscle again. It will be a year in September that I purchased my digital SLR and in a short amount of time I found a couple of settings that worked well for me and that's where I sat...in my comfort zone. I knew I could do better. I knew that I had the right equipment and somewhere buried inside of me I still had the knowledge that could take my work to the next level. I made a baby step in that direction this morning when I took these portraits of Julia.












The timing couldn't be better because I am about to send out a huge email to my contacts to offer them a summer portrait session deal. Our lives are so hectic here at the park that I don't have the time to put into processing orders. Instead for any session booked after today, I am offering all clients the opportunity to purchase the copyright to all the proofs from their portrait session for a one time fee of $100. That comes out to about $1 an image. It's a win-win situation. You get free reign to print portraits to your hearts desire and I get a few more hours a week to spend with my family. If you aren't on my contact list and would still like to take advantage of this offer, send me an email at 4theloveoffamily@gmail.com and I'd be happy to book a session for you. I typically come to your house, a park of your choosing, or in some instances it might be possible to do your session here at our park.

I have had the pleasure of designing a number of photo books for clients and if that is something that interests you I will make the time to create a special keepsake just for you. An 8x10 hardcover book costs $100 and is filled with 30-45 of your favorite images.
This link will take you to my bookstore where you can preview the books I've designed:
See my published books

2 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

You took more than a baby step, my friend. These are vibrantly crisp and beautiful!!! And a gorgeous model with to-die-for hair sure doesn't hurt, either:)

Kelly June 20, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Julia is such a cutie! I really like the ones shot from the bird's eye view.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP