Wednesday, April 9, 2008

for your listening pleasure (at least the first 10 times)

My little performers in the backseat of our new car belted the same three songs over and over again today. This Little Light of Mine, Slippery Fish, and Jesus Loves Me. Why these songs? Because they have motions and there's nothing better than glancing in the rear view mirror to see Julia learning from her big brother how to do "Great white shark. Great white shark. Lurking in the water." She's been signing Jesus Loves Me for months already and I never tire of watching her do the motions. Today was the first time she was singing the words to songs though. Maybe it's not so bad that there isn't a cd player in the car - I would have missed hearing Julia's sweet voice coming from the backseat even if it was the same songs over and over again.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Oh, so sweet! This must have been before you and I were talking and they were screeching in the car! ;) Seriously, though, I think it's SO great that you guys listen to tapes and sing in the car. It's wonderful! Sometimes (just sometimes) I wish I could just sing with my kids in the car all the while we drove and wish we didn't even HAVE a dvd player in the car, because then that's all they ever want to do. Oh, that and they screech sometimes, too:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP