Monday, March 24, 2008

friends house with benefits

Pictures of the house are in the works. Until I can get them all sorted I'll share some that I took of the property the house sits on.










To the left of this second playground is the tennis courts and behind where I'm taking the picture from is the beach, fishing pier, hiking trail, and disc golf.











Here's the baseball field. I can't wait to see what it looks like without snow!









It might sound silly, but I'm pretty darn excited about having a two car garage.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe March 24, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Looks like a great place. Oh and my hubby would be SO EXCITED to have a nice 2 car garage. We only have an old barn at the bottom of the hill. OY!

Brittany

MerrandaVK March 25, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

I am so interested to hear of your new plans! We are waiting on God for some changes in our living arrangements too...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP