Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do you know what time it is?

Written as a mom, not a book consultant. Just wanted to make that clear.
I purchased flashcards designed to teach kids how to tell time from Usborne three weeks ago but didn't pull them out until last week. We went through them about 5 times and are also talking about the concept of time whenever we see a clock. To be honest, I had been nervous about how I was going to teach Sam to tell time. The task seemed daunting. Not anymore. I'm already seeing results from using the fun flashcards. This morning I asked Sam what time it was and after careful thought he slowly said, "It's quarter after nine!" That's my boy!

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP