Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today would have been my dad's 61st birthday

This photo was taken during his grade school years. It is a blessing to have all these old photographs of my father so I can share them with Sam and Julia.











It was fun to spend this particular afternoon with my younger sisters. We never do anything just the three of us and have decided that needs to change. We saw a performance of Beauty & the Beast which was rather fitting since we all loved Disney movies as kids.









Happy Birthday Dad from your girls.





4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe February 26, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Awww... that's so sweet! I love the picture of you and your dad when you were little. Priceless!

have a great night

Brittany

MerrandaVK February 26, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

I didn't realize you had young sisters.. how old are they? I also have a younger sister who is 13 years younger and is 17 now. We always have a riot when she finds time in her busy teenage schedule to spend time with me :)

MamaBear February 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Katie is 22 and Kara is 20. It's nice to have them both living in the cities near me. Now we just need to make the effort to get together more often.

Are there just the two of you then Merranda?

MerrandaVK February 27, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

No actually.. i have quite the blended family of sorts. 2 full brothers, 1 half brother, 1 half sister, and 4 step sisters.. its a complicated situation. But I grew up living with my 2 brothers and half sister.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP